PLoS Computational Biology (PLOS COMPUT BIOL )
PLoS Computational Biology features works of exceptional significance that further our understanding of living systems at all scales through the application of computational methods. Readers include life and computational scientists, who can take the important findings presented here to the next level of discovery.
- Impact factor4.87Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact5.94
- Cited half-life3.60
- Immediacy index0.82
- Article influence2.71
- WebsitePLoS Computational Biology website
- Other titlesPLOS computational biology (Online), PLOS computational biology, Public Library of Science computational biology, Computational biology
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- Creative Commons Attribution License
- Eligible UK authors may deposit in OpenDepot
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Classification green
Publications in this journal
- PLoS Computational Biology 01/2014; 10(2):e1003493.
- PLoS Computational Biology 01/2013; 9(5):e1003047.
Article: Chapter 7: PharmacogenomicsPLoS Computational Biology 12/2012; 8(12):e1002817.
- PLoS Computational Biology 05/2012;
- PLoS Computational Biology 01/2012; 8:e1002344.
- PLoS Computational Biology 01/2012; 8(1):e1002327.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.
ISSN: 2160-1836, Impact factor: 1.79
ISSN: 2040-3372, Impact factor: 6.23
Genetics Society of America
ISSN: 1943-2631, Impact factor: 4.39
International Brain Research...
ISSN: 1873-7544, Impact factor: 3.12
ISSN: 1872-8324, Impact factor: 1.27
Oxford University Press
ISSN: 1759-6653, Impact factor: 4.76
BioMed Central Ltd
ISSN: 1752-0509, Impact factor: 2.98
BioMed Central Ltd
ISSN: 1743-422X, Impact factor: 2.09