Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Reaching health professionals, faculty and students in 90 countries, the Journal of Nursing Scholarship is focused on health of people throughout the world. It is the official journal of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, and reflects the honor society's dedication to providing the tools necessary to improve nursing care globally.
- Impact factor1.61
- 5-year impact2.04
- Cited half-life7.40
- Immediacy index0.19
- Article influence0.60
- WebsiteJournal of Nursing Scholarship website
- Other titlesJournal of nursing scholarship (Online), Journal of nursing scholarship
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- Some journals impose embargoes typically of 6 or 12 months, occasionally of 24 months
- no listing of affected journals available as yet
- See Wiley-Blackwell entry for articles after February 2007
- Publisher version cannot be used
- On author or institutional or subject-based server
- Server must be non-commercial
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement ("The definitive version is available at www.blackwell-synergy.com ")
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- 'Blackwell Publishing' is an imprint of 'Wiley-Blackwell'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.