Journal of Asthma (J Asthma )
Providing an authoritative open forum on asthma and related conditions, this highly regarded journal brings timely reports of relevant advances in areas from molecular biology to government legislation to those involved in the research, clinical, and educational aspects of asthma management. MULTIDISCIPLINARY... The Journal discusses asthma from the perspectives of clinical immunology allergy pulmonary physiology psychosomatics pharmacology and other asthma-related clinical health trends PRACTICAL The Journal offers valuable guidelines for the basic understanding of emergency and long-term care environmental counseling preventative measures patient education and psychological support AND MUCH MORE!
- Impact factor1.85
- 5-year impact1.75
- Cited half-life5.10
- Immediacy index0.20
- Article influence0.52
- WebsiteJournal of Asthma website
- Other titlesJournal of asthma (Online), Journal of asthma
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- 12 month embargo for STM, Behavioural Science and Public Health Journals
- 18 month embargo for SSH journals
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- Pre-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Post-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- Publisher will deposit to PMC on behalf of NIH authors.
- STM: Science, Technology and Medicine
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- 'Taylor & Francis (Psychology Press)' is an imprint of 'Taylor & Francis'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.