Natural product research (Nat Prod Res )
The aim of Natural Product Research is to publish important contributions in the field of natural product chemistry. In order to be published in the shortest possible time, manuscripts are invited in camera ready state. The journal covers all aspects of research in the chemistry and biochemistry of naturally occurring compounds. The communications include coverage of work on natural substances of land and sea and of plants, microbes and animals. Discussions of structure elucidation, synthesis and experimental biosynthesis of natural products as well as developments of methods in these areas are welcomed in the journal. Finally, research papers in fields on the chemistry-biology boundary, eg. fermentation chemistry, plant tissue culture investigations etc., are accepted into the journal. The current impact factor is 0.527.
- Impact factor1.01
- 5-year impact0.89
- Cited half-life3.40
- Immediacy index0.08
- Article influence0.17
- WebsiteNatural Product Research website
- Other titlesNatural product research (Online), Natural product research
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- 12 month embargo for STM, Behavioural Science and Public Health Journals
- 18 month embargo for SSH journals
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- Pre-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Post-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- Publisher will deposit to PMC on behalf of NIH authors.
- STM: Science, Technology and Medicine
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- 'Taylor & Francis (Psychology Press)' is an imprint of 'Taylor & Francis'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.