Disability and Rehabilitation (Disabil Rehabil )
Disability and Rehabilitation is an international, multidisciplinary journal which seeks to encourage a better understanding of all aspects of disability, and to promote the rehabilitation process. The journal publishes review articles, experimental and clinical research papers, case studies, clinical commentaries, reports on rehabilitation in practice, rehabilitation engineering and major book reviews, spanning a range of issues including the severity and magnitude of disability, clinical medicine including gerontology, psychosocial adjustment, social policy issues, vocational and educational training, and rehabilitation engineering. Occasional special issues on specific themes of interest to the journalís readership are published.
- Impact factor1.54Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact1.83
- Cited half-life6.20
- Immediacy index0.24
- Article influence0.49
- WebsiteDisability & Rehabilitation website
- Other titlesDisability and rehabilitation (Online), Disability & rehabilitation, Journal of disability and rehabilitation
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- 12 month embargo for STM, Behavioural Science and Public Health Journals
- 18 month embargo for SSH journals
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- Pre-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Post-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- Publisher will deposit to PMC on behalf of NIH authors.
- STM: Science, Technology and Medicine
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- 'Taylor & Francis (Psychology Press)' is an imprint of 'Taylor & Francis'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.