Angewandte Chemie International Edition (ANGEW CHEM INT EDIT )
Angewandte Chemie is one of the prime chemistry journals in the world with an ISI-measured Impact Factor higher than those of comparable journals (1999: 7.996). Moreover it is the only journal in the field to have a stimulating mixture of review articles highlights and short communications. The "reviews" written by leading experts summarize the important results of recent research on topical subjects in all branches of chemistry point to unresolved problems and discuss possible developments. The "highlights" provide concise evaluations of current trends in chemical research. The communications are critically selected and report on the latest research results making the journal indispensable to the chemist who wants to stay well informed. Angewandte Chemie also regularly publishes Nobel lectures in chemistry and related fields. Kurztext Auch die internationale Ausgabe der Angewandten Chemie zählt zu den führenden bedeutenden Chemiezeitschrifent weltweit. Chemiker wissen daß sie hier das Neueste aus der Chemie bestens aufbereitet vorfinden. Society Affiliation German Chemical Society ( Gesellschaft Deutscher Chemiker ) Readers Chemists of all disciplines
- Impact factor13.73Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact13.56
- Cited half-life5.50
- Immediacy index2.96
- Article influence3.50
- WebsiteAngewandte Chemie International Edition website
- Other titlesAngewandte Chemie (International ed. in English), Angewandte Chemie. International edition in English, Angewandte Chemie international edition,, Advanced materials (Deerfield Beach, Fla.), Chembiochem., Chemphyschem
- Material typePeriodical, Internet resource
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper, Internet Resource
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- See Wiley-Blackwell entry for articles after February 2007
- On personal web site or secure external website at authors institution
- Not allowed on institutional repository
- JASIST authors may deposit in an institutional repository
- Pre-print must be accompanied with set phrase (see individual journal copyright transfer agreements)
- Published source must be acknowledged with set phrase (see individual journal copyright transfer agreements)
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- 'John Wiley and Sons' is an imprint of 'Wiley-Blackwell'
- Classification green
Publications in this journal
- [show abstract] [hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: The New Delhi metallo-β-lactamase (NDM-1) is involved in the emerging antibiotic resistance problem. Development of metallo-β-lactamases (MBLs) inhibitors has proven challenging, due to their conformational flexibility. Here we report site-selective labeling of NDM-1 with 1,1,1-trifluoro-3-bromo acetone (BFA), and its use to study binding events and conformational changes upon ligand-metal binding using (19) F NMR spectroscopy. The results demonstrate different modes of binding of known NDM-1 inhibitors, including L- and D-captopril by monitoring the changing chemical environment of the active-site loop of NDM-1. The method described will be applicable to other MBLs and more generally to monitoring ligand-induced conformational changes.Angewandte Chemie International Edition 01/2014;
- [show abstract] [hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: Abstract: A variety of amides are efficiently accessible under mild conditions by intermolecular amino-arylation using a photo Meerwein addition with visible light. The reaction has a broad substrate scope, tolerates a large range of functional groups, and was applied to the synthesis of a 3-aryl-3,4-dihydroisoquinoline.Angewandte Chemie International Edition 12/2013;
- Angewandte Chemie International Edition 07/2013;
- Angewandte Chemie International Edition 06/2013; 52(28):7073.
- Angewandte Chemie International Edition 06/2013; 52(29):7355.
- Angewandte Chemie International Edition 01/2013; 52(11):3160.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.
ISSN: 2041-1723, Impact factor: 10.02
Public Library of Science, Public...
ISSN: 1932-6203, Impact factor: 3.73
University of Toronto Press
Bentham Science Publishers
ISSN: 1875-5666, Impact factor: 4.2
Ethnikon Hidryma Ereunōn (Greece)
ISSN: 1791-2431, Impact factor: 2.3
ISSN: 1757-6199, Impact factor: 3.25
Taylor & Francis
ISSN: 1744-5213, Impact factor: 0.41
Institute of Physics (Great Britain)