Brazilian Journal of Infectious Diseases (BRAZ J INFECT DIS )
Publication of the Brazilian Society of Infectious Diseases. Mission: To publish relevant documents in the area of microbiology, infection and immune response to infectious agents.
- Impact factor1.04Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact1.07
- Cited half-life4.80
- Immediacy index0.11
- Article influence0.28
- WebsiteBrazilian Journal of Infectious Diseases website
- Other titlesBrazilian journal of infectious diseases (Online)
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.