Clinical Endocrinology (Clin Endocrinol )
Clinical Endocrinology publishes papers and reviews which focus on the practical aspects of clinical endocrinology, such as protocols for investigation of endocrine disorders, imaging in endocrinology and the clinical application of molecular endocrinology. It also features reviews, current therapy papers and cases of the month. Clinical Endocrinology is essential reading not only for those engaged in endocrinological research but also for those involved primarily in clinical practice.
- Impact factor3.40
- 5-year impact3.26
- Cited half-life7.40
- Immediacy index0.87
- Article influence0.99
- WebsiteClinical Endocrinology website
- Other titlesClinical endocrinology (Oxford, England: Online)
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- Some journals impose embargoes typically of 6 or 12 months, occasionally of 24 months
- no listing of affected journals available as yet
- See Wiley-Blackwell entry for articles after February 2007
- Publisher version cannot be used
- On author or institutional or subject-based server
- Server must be non-commercial
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement ("The definitive version is available at www.blackwell-synergy.com ")
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- 'Blackwell Publishing' is an imprint of 'Wiley-Blackwell'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.