Medical Engineering & Physics (MED ENG PHYS)
Medical Engineering & Physics provides a forum for the publication of the latest developments in biomedical engineering, and reflects the essential multidisciplinary nature of the subject. The journal publishes in-depth critical reviews, scientific papers and communications of work which is at an earlier stage of development. Topics covered include clinical engineering, biomedical computing, biological systems, instrumentation, medical imaging technology, biomaterials, biomechanics and rehabilitation. Medical Engineering & Physics keeps both medical engineers and clinicians abreast of the latest applications of technology to health care.Months of publication: February, March, May, June, August, September, November, December.Index bound in last issue of calendar year.
- Impact factor1.78Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- WebsiteMedical Engineering & Physics website
Other titlesMedical engineering & physics (Online), Medical engineering and physics
Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- Voluntary deposit by author of pre-print allowed on Institutions open scholarly website and pre-print servers
- Voluntary deposit by author of authors post-print allowed on institutions open scholarly website including Institutional Repository
- Deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental mandate only allowed where separate agreement between repository and publisher exists
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page or articles' DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- NIH Authors articles will be submitted to PMC after 12 months
- Authors who are required to deposit in subject repositories may also use Sponsorship Option
- Pre-print can not be deposited for The Lancet
- Classification green
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.
Hanʼguk Kanho Kwahakhoe
ISSN: 2093-758X, Impact factor: 0.29
ISSN: 1976-2437, Impact factor: 0.77
American Society of Angiology, SAGE...
ISSN: 1940-1574, Impact factor: 1.65
International Waste Working Group,...
ISSN: 1879-2456, Impact factor: 2.49
ISSN: 1876-7605, Impact factor: 1.07
Scandinavian Networking Group for...
ISSN: 1757-7241, Impact factor: 1.68
BioMed Central Ltd
ISSN: 1752-0509, Impact factor: 2.98