Journal of Applied Polymer Science (J Appl Polymer Sci )
The Journal of Applied Polymer Science reports progress and significant results in the systematic practical application of polymer science. Areas of focus include plastics and their composites blends elastomers films and membranes fibers coatings and adhesives studies of emulsions and latices aging of polymers structural property-processing relationships extrusion and molding diffusion and permeability.
- Impact factor1.40
- 5-year impact1.53
- Cited half-life8.30
- Immediacy index0.28
- Article influence0.32
- WebsiteJournal of Applied Polymer Science website
- Other titlesJournal of applied polymer science (Online), Journal of applied polymer science
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- See Wiley-Blackwell entry for articles after February 2007
- On personal web site or secure external website at authors institution
- Not allowed on institutional repository
- JASIST authors may deposit in an institutional repository
- Pre-print must be accompanied with set phrase (see individual journal copyright transfer agreements)
- Published source must be acknowledged with set phrase (see individual journal copyright transfer agreements)
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- 'John Wiley and Sons' is an imprint of 'Wiley-Blackwell'
- Classification green
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.