Educational Media International (Educ Media Int )
Educational media has made a considerable impact on schools, colleges and providers of open and distance education. This journal provides an international forum for the exchange of information and views on new developments in educational and mass media. Contributions are drawn from academics and professionals whose ideas and experiences come from a number of countries and contexts.
- Impact factor0.00
- 5-year impact0.00
- Cited half-life0.00
- Immediacy index0.00
- Article influence0.00
- WebsiteEducational Media International website
- Other titlesEducational media international (Online), EMI
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- 12 month embargo for STM, Behavioural Science and Public Health Journals
- 18 month embargo for SSH journals
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- Pre-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Post-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- Publisher will deposit to PMC on behalf of NIH authors.
- STM: Science, Technology and Medicine
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- 'Taylor & Francis (Psychology Press)' is an imprint of 'Taylor & Francis'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.