Journal of Plasma and Fusion Research (J Plasma Fusion Res)
Published by the Japan Society of Plasma Science and Nuclear Fusion Research.
Current impact factor: 0.00
Impact Factor Rankings
|Website||Journal of Plasma and Fusion Research website|
|Other titles||Journal of plasma and fusion research (Online), J. Plasma fusion research|
|Material type||Document, Periodical, Internet resource|
|Document type||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
- Archiving status unclear
- Author can archive a post-print version
- On author's personal website
- On employer's website or employer's repository
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
Publications in this journal
- Journal of Plasma and Fusion Research 09/2013; 89(9):579-582.
- Journal of Plasma and Fusion Research 09/2013; 89(9):600-610.
- Journal of Plasma and Fusion Research 09/2013; 89(9):615-621.
- Journal of Plasma and Fusion Research 01/2013; 89(4):208-219.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: Central and peripheral parts of a plasma sintered titanium beryllide disc were exposed to water vapor at temperature rising up to 1273 K. Hydrogen generation on and oxidation properties of the titanium beryllide surfaces were investigated. According to electron probe microanalysis, the titanium beryllide parts were characterized by different surface area fractions of Be, Be12Ti, Be17Ti2, and Be2Ti phases, and the central part contained lower fraction of Be phase than the peripheral part. H2 gas generation rate in the central part was found to be lower than that in the peripheral part, and this difference can be attributed to larger fraction of the Be phase. Secondary electron microscopy and X-ray diffraction revealed that the parts of the plasma sintered Be12Ti disc had higher oxidation resistance than metallic beryllium.Journal of Plasma and Fusion Research 01/2013; 10:98.
- Journal of Plasma and Fusion Research 02/2012; 88(2):107-118.
Article: 高出力レーザーを用いた実験室宇宙物理実験Journal of Plasma and Fusion Research 01/2010; 86(10):578-581.
- Journal of Plasma and Fusion Research 01/2009; 8:1403-1405.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.