Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (MAGN RESON MED )
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine is an international journal devoted to the publication of original investigations concerned with all aspects of the development and use of nuclear magnetic resonance and electron paramagnetic resonance techniques for medical applications.
- Impact factor3.27Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact3.95
- Cited half-life9.20
- Immediacy index0.56
- Article influence1.16
- WebsiteMagnetic Resonance in Medicine website
- Other titlesMagnetic resonance in medicine (Online), Magnetic resonance in medicine
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- See Wiley-Blackwell entry for articles after February 2007
- On personal web site or secure external website at authors institution
- Not allowed on institutional repository
- JASIST authors may deposit in an institutional repository
- Pre-print must be accompanied with set phrase (see individual journal copyright transfer agreements)
- Published source must be acknowledged with set phrase (see individual journal copyright transfer agreements)
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- 'John Wiley and Sons' is an imprint of 'Wiley-Blackwell'
- Classification green
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.