Acta Crystallographica Section B (Acta Crystallogr B Struct Crystallogr Cryst Chem )
- Impact factor0.00
- 5-year impact0.00
- Cited half-life0.00
- Immediacy index0.00
- Article influence0.00
- WebsiteActa Crystallographica - Section B: Structural Crystallography & Crystal Chemistry website
- Other titlesActa crystallographica. Section B, Structural science, Structural science
- Material typePeriodical, Internet resource
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper, Internet Resource
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- On author's personal web site, an employer's web site/repository, or free public servers in the subject area
- Pre-print must acknowledge submission to journal
- Encouraged to post publishers version (authorised electronic reprint )
- Full bibliographic references to the article and journal
- Other post-print versions can be archived via Paid Option
- Classification green
Publications in this journal
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: The orientation relations (ORs) of the cubic icosahedral quasicrystal approximant phase α-Al(Fe,Mn)Si have been studied after low temperature annealing of a 3xxx wrought aluminium alloy by transmission electron microscopy. From diffraction studies it was veriﬁed that the most commonly observed OR for the α-Al(Fe,Mn)Si dispersoids is, [1 -1 1]α //[1 -1 1]Al , (5 -2 -7 )α //(011)Al This orientation could be explained by assuming that the internal Mackay icosahedron (MI) in the α-phase has a ﬁxed orientation in relation to Al, similar to that of the icosahedral quasi-crystals existing in this alloy system. It is shown that mirroring of the normal-to-high-symmetry icosahedral directions of the MI explains the alternative orientations, which are therefore likely to be caused by twinning of the ﬁxed MI. Only one exception was found, which was related to the MI of the T-phase in Al–Mg–Zn.Acta Crystallographica Section B 10/2014; 70.
- Acta Crystallographica Section B 05/2006; B62(3):411-416.
- Acta Crystallographica Section B 01/2006; C62(9):2145.
- Acta Crystallographica Section B 01/2006;
- Acta Crystallographica Section B 01/2005; E61:03017–03019.
- Acta Crystallographica Section B 01/2003;
Article: Polymeric glutarate lanthanum(III)Acta Crystallographica Section B 01/2000; A56,s418.
- Acta Crystallographica Section B 01/1997; 53:702.
- Acta Crystallographica Section B 01/1997; 53:984.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.