Problemy e̊ndokrinologii Journal Impact Factor & Information
The journal reports on the advances made in the field of endocrinology by Russian and foreign researchers. Special attention is paid to the most pressing problems of modern endocrinology, such as chemical structure, biosynthesis and metabolism of hormones, the mechanism of their action on the cell and molecular level, pathoge-nesis and clinical picture of endocrine diseases, new methods of their diagnosis and treatment. Along with fundamental problems the journal deals with practical questions. In parallel with original investigations of theoretical and practical nature surveys and discussions on various aspects of endocrinology, clinical notes, reviews of new books, etc are published. The journal is intended for specialists in the field of theoretical and practical endocrinology and allied subjects.
Current impact factor: 0.00
Impact Factor Rankings
|Website||Problemy Endokrinologii / Problems of Endocrinology website|
|Document type||Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
Publications in this journal
- Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 04/2015; 61(2):4. DOI:10.14341/probl20156124-7
- Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 04/2015; 61(2):21. DOI:10.14341/probl201561221-27
- Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 04/2015; 61(2):45. DOI:10.14341/probl201561245-49
- Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 04/2015; 61(2):28. DOI:10.14341/probl201561228-31
- Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 04/2015; 61(2):39. DOI:10.14341/probl201561239-44
- Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 04/2015; 61(2):50. DOI:10.14341/probl201561250-54
- Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 04/2015; 61(2):8. DOI:10.14341/probl20156128-11
- Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 04/2015; 61(2):12. DOI:10.14341/probl201561212-20
- Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 04/2015; 61(2):32. DOI:10.14341/probl201561232-38
Article: Problemy EkorozwojuProblemy e̊ndokrinologii 01/2013; 8(2):63-66.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: Environmental sustainability has acquired a direct influence in the economy and its special incidence has been felt in the industrial processes. This paper presents an overview of Cleaner Production (CP) approach as a strategy to merge industrial competitiveness and eco-efficiency objectives. A case study involving machining manufacturing chains in moulds/dies making industry is presented. In opposition to the current industrial chain where milling is performed over soft steel, followed by a temper and finishing operations, two alternative chains were studied involving the direct milling of the hard steel. The machining time and cost, quality surfaces and the advantages in a CP perspective were evidenced and the results were transferred to the industry.Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 01/2005; 57(2):51-60.
Article: [Thyroid hormone receptors].Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 01/2004; 30(4):76-80.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: A study was made of the level of medium molecular peptides (MMP) and lipid peroxidation (LRO) activity in 36 patients with Basedow's disease of various degrees of severity and in patients with functional diseases of the nervous system. A statistically significant rise of the blood level of MMP in patients with Basedow's disease was established with relation to a group of healthy persons and patients with functional diseases of the nervous system. Correlations were found between the blood level of MMP, LPO activity and absorption of radioactive iodine by the thyroid. The blood level of MMP should be used as a screening test for clinico-laboratory diagnosis to differentiate between Basedow's disease and functional diseases of the nervous system.Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 01/2003; 37(1):10-2.
- Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 01/2003; 49(3):22-24.
- Problemy e̊ndokrinologii 01/2000; 46(1):7-9.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.