International Journal of Gynecological Pathology (INT J GYNECOL PATHOL )
The International Journal of Gynecological Pathology provides complete and timely coverage of advances in the understanding and management of gynecological disease. Emphasis is placed on investigations in the field of anatomic pathology. Articles devoted to experimental or animal pathology clearly relevant to an understanding of human disease are published, as are pathological and clinicopathological studies and individual case reports that offer new insights.
- Impact factor1.41Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact1.66
- Cited half-life8.50
- Immediacy index0.18
- Article influence0.50
- WebsiteInternational Journal of Gynecological Pathology website
- Other titlesInternational journal of gynecological pathology, Journal of the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists
- Material typePeriodical, Internet resource
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper, Internet Resource
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.