Children s Health Care (CHILD HEALTH CARE )
This well-established journal publishes empirically-based articles addressing theoretical, clinical, programmatic, training, and professional practice issues relevant to the family-centered, developmental, and psychosocial aspects of children's health care. It also contains substantive and methodological reviews pertaining to these areas. As such, it welcomes articles involving parent-professional collaboration and multidisciplinary efforts including nursing, child life, psychology, social work, and related disciplines. The journal's goal is to establish a strong justification for psychosocial care of children and provide an empirical base for professional applications with children and families interacting with health care settings and personnel.
- Impact factor0.95
- 5-year impact1.06
- Cited half-life8.70
- Immediacy index0.00
- Article influence0.36
- WebsiteChildren&#x27;s Health Care website
- Other titlesChildren's health care, JACCH
- Material typePeriodical, Internet resource
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper, Internet Resource
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- 12 month embargo for STM, Behavioural Science and Public Health Journals
- 18 month embargo for SSH journals
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- Pre-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Post-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- Publisher will deposit to PMC on behalf of NIH authors.
- STM: Science, Technology and Medicine
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- 'Taylor & Francis (Psychology Press)' is an imprint of 'Taylor & Francis'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.