Hydrological Sciences Journal/Journal des Sciences Hydrologiques (HYDROLOG SCI J )
Hydrological Sciences Journal (HSJ) is the official journal of IAHS and provides a forum for original papers and for the exchange of information and views on significant developments in hydrology worldwide. Announcements of IAHS organized or sponsored meetings and book reviews are also included in the printed version. The HSJ impact factor is now 0.885 (ISI Journals Citation Report, 2003). IAHS has published a journal since 1956: it began as a quarterly publication - Bulletin of the International Association of Scientific Hydrology (1956 - 1971) and Hydrological Sciences Bulletin (1972 - 1981) - and became bimonthly in 1988. From 2005, the Journal is available online as well as in print.
- Impact factor1.11Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact1.72
- Cited half-life9.00
- Immediacy index0.26
- Article influence0.58
- WebsiteHydrological Sciences Journal / Journal des Sciences Hydrologiques website
- Other titlesHydrological sciences journal, Journal des sciences hydrologiques
- Material typePeriodical, Internet resource
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper, Internet Resource
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.