Research in Nursing & Health (RES NURS HEALTH )
Research in Nursing & Health ( RINAH ) is a general peer-reviewed research journal devoted to publication of a wide range of research and theory that will inform the practice of nursing and other health disciplines. The editors invite research reports on nursing practice education administration and history; on health issues relevant to nursing; and on the testing of research findings in practice. Papers on research methods and techniques are appropriate if they go beyond what is already generally available in the literature. Theory papers are accepted if knowledge is advanced; preference is given to papers in which theory is developed rather than simply reviewed. Integrative reviews of the literature are accepted if gaps in knowledge are identified and directions for future research provided. Critical reviews of new books and other publications on research and theory may be included. Letters to the editor commenting on published articles or research and theory issues are welcome.
- Impact factor2.18Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact2.45
- Cited half-life0.00
- Immediacy index0.15
- Article influence0.72
- WebsiteResearch in Nursing & Health website
- Other titlesResearch in nursing & health, Research in nursing and health
- Material typePeriodical, Internet resource
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper, Internet Resource
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- See Wiley-Blackwell entry for articles after February 2007
- On personal web site or secure external website at authors institution
- Not allowed on institutional repository
- JASIST authors may deposit in an institutional repository
- Pre-print must be accompanied with set phrase (see individual journal copyright transfer agreements)
- Published source must be acknowledged with set phrase (see individual journal copyright transfer agreements)
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- 'John Wiley and Sons' is an imprint of 'Wiley-Blackwell'
- Classification green
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.