Clinical neurosurgery (Clin Neurosurg )
Clinical Neurosurgery is the official compendium of the platform presentations at the CNS Annual Meeting. Now in a peer-reviewed format, Clinical Neurosurgery serves not only to summarize the proceedings of the Annual Meeting for all members, but also to advance scientific exchange beyond the confines of the meeting.
- Impact factor0.00
- 5-year impact0.00
- Cited half-life0.00
- Immediacy index0.00
- Article influence0.00
- WebsiteClinical Neurosurgery website
- Other titlesClinical neurosurgery, Proceedings of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Material typeConference publication, Internet resource
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper, Internet Resource
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- 12 months embargo
- Some journals have separate policies, please check with each journal directly
- Pre-print must be removed upon acceptance for publication
- Post-print may be deposited in personal website or institutional repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Must include statement that it is not the final published version
- Published source must be acknowledged with full citation
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- Must link to publisher version
- NIH authors will have their accepted manuscripts transmitted to PubMed Central on their behalf after a 12 months embargo (see policy for details)
- Wellcome Trust and HHMI authors will have their accepted manuscripts transmitted to PubMed Central on their behalf after a 6 months embargo (see policy for details)
- If the hybrid open access option is not available, RCUK authors articles will be released as Creative Commons Attirbution Non-Commercial No Derivatives after a 6 months
- Publisher last reviewed on 10/04/2014
- Classification yellow
Publications in this journal
- Clinical neurosurgery 01/2012; 59:91-7.
- Clinical neurosurgery 01/2012; 59:79-81.
- Clinical neurosurgery 01/2012; 59:126-30.
- Clinical neurosurgery 01/2012; 59:82-90.
- Clinical neurosurgery 01/2012; 59:50-8.
Article: 2011 presidential address.Clinical neurosurgery 01/2012; 59:1-5.
- Clinical neurosurgery 01/2012; 59:6-21.
- Clinical neurosurgery 01/2012; 59:98-104.
- Clinical neurosurgery 01/2012; 59:22-33.
- Clinical neurosurgery 01/2011; 58:72-8.
- Clinical neurosurgery 01/2011; 58:84-92.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.