Acta veterinaria Scandinavica (ACTA VET SCAND )
Acta Veterinaria Scandinavica, the official journal of the Veterinary Associations of the Nordic Countries, was founded in 1959 as a traditional print journal. In May 2006, Acta Veterinaria Scandinavica took the novel step of becoming 'open access', making its content freely available online.
Impact factor 1.38
- Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact1.53
- Cited half-life0.00
- Immediacy index0.15
- Article influence0.44
- WebsiteActa Veterinaria Scandinavica website
- Other titlesProceedings of the ... Internordic Symposium of the Nordic Committee for Veterinary Scientific Cooperation (NKVet)., International Conference on Production Diseases in Farm Animals., Prevention of Boar Taint in Pig Production: the ... Symposium of the Nordic Committee for Veterinary Scientific Cooperation., Acta veterinaria Scandinavica
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
Publications in this journal
- Acta veterinaria Scandinavica 02/2012; 54((Suppl 1):S11).
- Acta veterinaria Scandinavica 02/2005; 46(3):159-61.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.