The Medical journal of Australia (MED J AUSTRALIA )
The Medical Journal of Australia aims to be the premier forum for information and commentary on clinical medicine and healthcare in Australia. To achieve this, the MJA publishes original clinical research, reviews and educational articles, together with commentary and informed debate on standards of clinical practice, and on social, ethical, legal and other issues related to healthcare. The Journal welcomes articles in all these categories.
- Impact factor2.85Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact2.99
- Cited half-life7.40
- Immediacy index1.76
- Article influence0.95
- WebsiteMedical Journal of Australia website
- Other titlesMedical journal of Australia, Journal of the Australian Medical Association, MJA
- Material typePeriodical, Internet resource
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper, Internet Resource
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.