The Law quarterly review (Law Q Rev )
First published in 1885, the Law Quarterly Review provides authoritative and critical analysis on a broad range of legal issues. It is widely acclaimed as a leading platform for scholarly legal debate, in the UK and throughout the common law world. With four issues a year, it keeps readers up-to-date with many important legal developments; The Law Quarterly Review is committed to providing a balanced coverage of developments in the common law world; Issues covered are relevant to both academics and practitioners.
- Impact factor0.00
- 5-year impact0.00
- Cited half-life0.00
- Immediacy index0.00
- Article influence0.00
- WebsiteLaw Quarterly Review, The website
- Other titlesLaw quarterly review
- Material typePeriodical
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper
Publications in this journal
- The Law quarterly review 08/1997; 113:481-503.
Article: Bland: crossing the Rubicon?The Law quarterly review 08/1993; 109:329-37.
- The Law quarterly review 02/1992; 108:51-78.
- The Law quarterly review 11/1987; 103:513-5.
- The Law quarterly review 08/1987; 103:340-6.
- The Law quarterly review 08/1985; 101:432-53.
- The Law quarterly review 02/1981; 97:102-26.
- The Law quarterly review 11/1974; 90(360):512-30.
Article: The Crown as CorporationThe Law quarterly review 02/1901; 17:131-146.
Article: The Corporation SoleThe Law quarterly review 02/1900; 16:335-354.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.