Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery (J THORAC CARDIOV SUR )
The Journal presents original, exclusive articles on conditions of the chest, heart, lungs, and great vessels where surgical intervention is indicated. An official publication of The American Association for Thoracic Surgery and The Western Thoracic Surgical Association, the journal focuses on techniques and developments in cardiac surgery, pacemaker insertion/removal, lung and esophageal surgeries, heart and lung transplantation, and other procedures. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery ranks in the top 3.3% of the 4,779 scientific journals most frequently cited (Science Citation Index). It is also recommended for initial purchase in the Brandon-Hill study, Selected List of Books and Journals for the Small Medical Library (1997/98 Edition).
- Impact factor3.53Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact3.54
- Cited half-life8.00
- Immediacy index0.86
- Article influence1.36
- WebsiteThe Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery website
- Other titlesJournal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery
- Material typePeriodical, Internet resource
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper, Internet Resource
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- Voluntary deposit by author of pre-print allowed on Institutions open scholarly website and pre-print servers
- Voluntary deposit by author of authors post-print allowed on institutions open scholarly website including Institutional Repository
- Deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental mandate only allowed where separate agreement between repository and publisher exists
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page or articles' DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- NIH Authors articles will be submitted to PMC after 12 months
- Authors who are required to deposit in subject repositories may also use Sponsorship Option
- Pre-print can not be deposited for The Lancet
- Classification green
Publications in this journal
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
- Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 03/2014;
- Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 01/2012;
- Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 11/2010; 141(1):e9-10.
Article: Long-term follow-up after primary complete repair of common arterial trunk with homograft: A 40-year experience.Vohra HA, Whistance RN, Chia AX, Janusauskas V, Nikolaidis N, Roubelakis A, Veldtman G, Roman K, Vettukattil JJ, Gnanapragasam J, Salmon AP, Monro JL, Haw MP. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2010 Apr 26.Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 04/2010;
Article: Which cell does apoptosis induce?Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 08/2009; 36(4):782; author reply 782-3.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.
American Association of Neurological...
ISSN: 1933-0693, Impact factor: 3.15
Public Library of Science, Public...
ISSN: 1932-6203, Impact factor: 3.53
ISSN: 1874-1754, Impact factor: 6.18
European journal of cardio-thoracic surgery: official journal of the European Association for Cardio...
ISSN: 1873-734X, Impact factor: 2.4
BioMed Central Ltd
ISSN: 1749-8090, Impact factor: 0.9
ISSN: 1748-5827, Impact factor: 1.18