Journal of oral medicine (J Oral Med )
- Impact factor0.00
- 5-year impact0.00
- Cited half-life0.00
- Immediacy index0.00
- Article influence0.00
- Other titlesJournal of oral medicine
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper
Publications in this journal
Article: Avoiding drug interactions.[show abstract] [hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: Background: Drugs may be prescribed in combinations causing drug-drug interactions (DDI) and adverse drug reactions (ADR), resulting in hospital care. Methods: To provide prescribers of drug therapy with a better knowledge of individuals’ current drug therapy, governments have started to collect prescribing data. Results: The data on individuals’ dispensed drugs is available for prescribers, pharmacists, and the registered individuals in Sweden and Denmark. The information has not yet come to an extensive use in healthcare. Pilot projects have been reported positively, but accessibility has to be improved. Conclusions: To avoid DDIs, reliable information on all drugs used by each single individual needs to be available at the point of care. Knowledge databases about clinically relevant DDIs must be updated and accurate. To tailor the magic bullet for the individual, new genomic- and proteomic-based knowledge about the individual has to be considered in the future.Journal of oral medicine 01/2009; 28(3):73-6.
Article: Central hemangioma of mandible.Journal of oral medicine 01/1993; 30(4):111-3.
- [show abstract] [hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: A case of multiple myeloma of the mandible presenting as a solitary expansile lesion is reported. Factors influencing the diagnosis and prognosis of the disease are discussed and a multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis of suspected cases emphasized. The unexpected finding of crystalline inclusions in the nuclei of neoplastic plasma cells demonstrated by ultrastructural examination is considered.Journal of oral medicine 01/1987; 42(2):109-114.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1987; 42(1):17-21, 34.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1986; 41(3):149-51.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1986; 41(3):172-4.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1986; 41(1):38-42.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1986; 42(1):57-60.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1986; 41(2):79-81.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1986; 41(4):242-3, 273.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1986; 41(4):223-7, 273.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1985; 40(4):179-82.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1985; 40(2):76-80.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1985; 40(2):56-9.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1984; 39(4):212-7.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1983; 38(3):113-6.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1982; 37(4):130-2.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1981; 36(2):39-43.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1980; 35(1):19-26.
- Journal of oral medicine 01/1979; 34(1):18-22.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.
ISSN: 1879-1506, Impact factor: 1.65
Polska Akademia Nauk. Komitet...
ISSN: 1734-154X, Impact factor: 1.19
SPARC (Organization), Hindawi...
ISSN: 1687-630X, Impact factor: 1.62
John Wiley & Sons
ISSN: 1600-0765, Impact factor: 1.99
ISSN: 1600-0609, Impact factor: 2.55
European Association for...
ISSN: 1600-0501, Impact factor: 3.43
European Society for Medical...
ISSN: 1569-8041, Impact factor: 7.38
Society of Hospital Epidemiologists...
ISSN: 1559-6834, Impact factor: 4.02