The Journal of Adhesion (J ADHESION )
This journal is of very broad interest to the large technical community concerned with the development of an understanding of the phenomenon of adhesion and its practical applications. The art of adhesion is maturing into a science which requires a broad, coordinated interdisciplinary effort to provide an understanding of its complex nature and numerous manifestations. The Journal of Adhesion provides a forum for discussion of the basic and applied problems in adhesion. Papers are considered relevant if they contribute to the understanding of the response of systems of joined materials to mechanical or other disruptive influences. Experimental papers are required to incorporate theoretical background and theoretical papers must relate to practice.
- Impact factor0.86Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact1.00
- Cited half-life0.00
- Immediacy index0.06
- Article influence0.33
- WebsiteThe Journal of Adhesion website
- Other titlesThe Journal of adhesion, Adhesion
- Material typePeriodical, Internet resource
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper, Internet Resource
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- 12 month embargo for STM, Behavioural Science and Public Health Journals
- 18 month embargo for SSH journals
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- Pre-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Post-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- Publisher will deposit to PMC on behalf of NIH authors.
- STM: Science, Technology and Medicine
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- 'Taylor & Francis (Psychology Press)' is an imprint of 'Taylor & Francis'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.