International Journal of Computer Mathematics (INT J COMPUT MATH )
Section A: Computer Systems: Programming Languages. This section contains work concerning research and development in computer systems and the theory of programming languages. Papers relating directly or indirectly to aspects of these fields are welcome. Of great interest is work in computer systems architectures and organisation, computer software and data structures, mathematical logic, formal languages, automata, artificial intelligence, parallelism and concurrency, analysis of algorithms, computational complexity, combinatorial algorithms, and symbol manipulation. The journal is intended to provide a forum for the expression of new ideas, as well as a place for exposition of these areas of knowledge. Section B: Computational Methods: Application. This section contains work concerning mathematical techniques that are of interest to computer users in the fields of numerical analysis, mathematical software, discrete mathematics, computational geometry and graphics, image processing, pattern recognition, simulation and modelling, operations research and applied mathematics in general.
- Impact factor0.54Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact0.56
- Cited half-life5.00
- Immediacy index0.37
- Article influence0.23
- WebsiteInternational Journal of Computer Mathematics website
- Other titlesInternational journal of computer mathematics (Online)
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- 12 month embargo for STM, Behavioural Science and Public Health Journals
- 18 month embargo for SSH journals
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- Pre-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Post-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- Publisher will deposit to PMC on behalf of NIH authors.
- STM: Science, Technology and Medicine
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- 'Taylor & Francis (Psychology Press)' is an imprint of 'Taylor & Francis'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.