The Indian journal of hospital pharmacy (Indian J Hosp Pharm )
Impact factor 0.00
- 5-year impact0.00
- Cited half-life0.00
- Immediacy index0.00
- Article influence0.00
- Other titlesIndian journal of hospital pharmacy
- Material typePeriodical
- Document typeJournal / Magazine / Newspaper
Publications in this journal
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: Abstract Objectives Pain is a common symptom in cardiac surgery patients. This study aimed to investigate the influence of pharmacist intervention to ease postoperative pain in cardiac surgery patients. Methodology Patients undergoing heart surgery were randomised to control or intervention. The intervention group was given systematic verbal information and, at discharge, a pharmaceutical care plan. Pain score and diary assessment were compared up to 6 weeks after the surgery. Results 100 patients participated. Mean Pain Score was lower in the intervention group from week 1 to 6 (p<0.05). Compliance with analgesic was higher in the intervention group. Conclusions The intervention improved compliance and decreased pain score, illustrating the positive effect the pharmacist had on these patients.The Indian journal of hospital pharmacy 09/2014;
- The Indian journal of hospital pharmacy 10/2012;
- The Indian journal of hospital pharmacy 10/2011; 48(5-7461/64):112-116.
- The Indian journal of hospital pharmacy 01/2011; 48(1):3-5.
- The Indian journal of hospital pharmacy 01/2011; 48(2):38-39.
- The Indian journal of hospital pharmacy 11/2008; 45(2):59-61.
- The Indian journal of hospital pharmacy 01/2007; 22(2):209-221.
- The Indian journal of hospital pharmacy 07/2006;
Article: Rational Drug Use and PharmacistThe Indian journal of hospital pharmacy 03/2005;
- The Indian journal of hospital pharmacy 01/2005; 5.
Article: How unsafe parentral administrationThe Indian journal of hospital pharmacy 01/2005;
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.