We are Marketing Werks—a privately-owned PROMO 100 experiential marketing agency headquartered in downtown Chicago. Our energetic staff, lively office space and impressive lineup of high-profile clients serve as the key ingredients to our success, all of which helped land us a spot as one of the Chicago Tribunes top workplaces in 2010 and Crains Fast Fifty list for 5 years in a row!
With our Experience Counts motto in mind, we work hard for our clients by creating and implementing fun, unique marketing campaigns that allow customers to experience products firsthand. Our Chicago office is currently seeking a Creative Intern to join our Creative Services Department.
A Marketing Werks Creative Intern will be responsible for assisting the ideation team to research, develop, and refine our ideas, as well as be involved in the planning and production of online and video content.
Experience and Skills
A successful candidate for this position would likely possess the following characteristics and experience:
- Bachelors Degree preferred; desired concentration in the Arts
- Involvement in visual arts or writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a professional environment
- Ability to manage multiples tasks while maintaining organized and focused
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Demonstrate attention to detail and follow-up skills
For consideration, please submit the following:
- Cover Letter