**An Excellent Career Opportunity for a Senior Statistical Programmer**
Our client - a prestigious research organisation is looking for an experienced Statistical Programmer to provide programming expertise and support for their global clinical projects.
This is a complex and challenging role not to be missed!
The right candidate will need the following
1) Previous programming experience gained at a CRO/PHARMA/BIOTECH company
2) Working knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
3) Working knowledge of CDISK (Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium)
4) Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
5) Willingness to undertake (international) travel when needed (unless based in South East England)
Applicants from Western European countries other that the UK will be gladly considered if based within a commutable distance from an international airport.
This position can be home based.
Does it sound interesting? Please send us your CV today and we will get in touch to speak about this role in more detail.