At ResearchGate we're working to change the way science is done. More than 2,800,000 researchers are already using ResearchGate to collaborate, make their work visible and share content.
We're looking for a design intern to join our young, dynamic and international team. You'd be working with people from across the globe, at one of Berlin’s most exciting and innovative startups.
- You'll work closely with one of our newly formed teams geared towards optimizing the platform.
- We offer a unique challenge to gain hands-on experience and an opportunity to develop your graphic and web design skills.
- Your designs will be implemented quickly, you'll work closely with a development team and have the chance to learn exactly what works and what doesn't through our rapid testing environment which is updated daily.
The ideal profile:
- You have an eye for good design. Both in the world and on the web.
- You can create wireframes quickly.
- You feel comfortable contributing ideas to brainstorming sessions.
- You're a problem solver who cares about the details.
- You're a fast learner with an ability to work to tight deadlines and relish tackling new challenges.
- You're organized.
- You're a team player. Always.
Always a plus:
- You have knowledge of designing for email.
- You have an interest in UI and UX.
- You like Club-Mate. And Aretha Franklin.
Allowance: 500 € per month
Send us your photo portfolio today!
Are you interested in this job?
Then send your application to:
Other jobs at ResearchGate
- System Engineer, Linux
- Software Engineer, PHP
- Software Engineer, Java/Hadoop
- Software Engineer, Java/Solr
- Software Engineer, User Interface
- Interaction Designer
- Digital Copywriter
- Administrative Assistant
- Internship, Design
- Praktikum, Market Analysis und Product Development
- Internship, Analytics & Growth
- Internship, Copywriter
- Internship, Scientific Content & User Care
- Internship, Scientific Content & Quality
- Internship, Sales & Marketing